Indian Buffet PromotionNoomd Sahawat
Get yourself a delightful meal of an Indian Buffet Promotion perfectly made for you at Le Fenix Sukhumvit Soi 11. Every day from 1.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
INDIAN BUFFET PROMOTION
Le Fenix Sukhumvit offer a wide spread of Indian Buffet food at L3 Eatery on the third floor. Enjoy a well crafted menu on our buffet line which you’ll never regret, so come and try.
To start with, pick up the plate and head directly to our main buffet area. You’ll find an arrangement of Lamb Rogan Josh, Paneer Makhani, Naan, Butter chicken, Biryani rice and Steamed Basmali rice. Wonder what it is? Find out below!
- Lamb Rogan Josh – a top and must have menu originate from Persian consisting of braised lamb chunks cooked with a gravy based on browned onions or shallots, yogurt, garlic, ginger and aromatic spices (cloves, bay leaves, cardamom and cinnamon).
- Paneer Makhani – a slightly sweet and creamy dish usually prepared with butter, tomatoes, cashews or cream.
- Naan – an oven-baked flatbread found regularly in all Indian included cuisines perfectly fit with any paired Indian Buffet Promotion.
- Butter Chicken – similar to paneer makhani but a little bit spiced with curry taste. This is probably the easiest to start with for those who never tried Indian food before.
- Biryani rice – a yellow cooked rice mixed with grains and herbs usually served together with many Indian food menu.
WANT TO GET IT NOW ?
There’re even more menus for you to explore in LeFenix Sukhumvit’s Indian Buffet promotion. And yes, the price is very cheap and affordable to a nice lunch or dinner in Sukhumvit soi 11 during your stay in Bangkok. Book direct now via hotel website or call us directly to +66 2 305 4000.